Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NordeastBrewer77 said:
Yeh, that was bad, Cutler one week, Forte the next.... let's hope that doesn't happen again. Cutler may be many things, tough is one of them, I'm guessing if he doesn't play Monday (you better cheer for us), he'll be back the following S
unday. All signs point to this being a minor concussion, but it's his 6th, so who knows.
On a lighter note, Smith is also battling a concussion and may also miss Monday's game.

Whooo the concussion bowl. If it stands they start both backups it'll be the game of which QB sucks least

the_bird said:
... SUPPOSEDLY, that was supposed to read "dink and dunk"....

Thanks for posting that I just heard him apologize for the gaffe. But I say it's fairly accurate.

just because nobody cares at the things you say doesn't mean you should talk more.

images

Lets compare Picks this week:

ARI vs. ATL
TB vs. CAR
CLE vs. DAL
GB vs. DET
JAC vs. HOU
CIN vs. KC
NYJ vs. STL
PHI vs. WAS
NO vs. OAK
SD vs. DEN
IND vs. NE
BAL vs. PIT
CHI vs. SF

Where the EFF is freakin' Dataz??? The fuggin Ravens are the quietest 7-2 team I have seen in years. It's like all of the Raven fans are sitting there holding their breath trying not to jinx it.

Huuuuuge win coming this weekend to usher in the "Leftwich Era" in Pittsburgh.

I'm giddy.

NE/Indy - battle of two poor defenses. Pat's poor pass D and Indy poor rush D. The over/under is huge. Let's see the God BB mix it up and attack the run D. Indy still hasn't played a good team in a while so seeing Vince running at you unprotected would make anyone freak out. Then again, what's Love got to do with it? Kyle Love.

Latest posts

Back