Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
h22lude said:
Let me guess everyone in here either likes the Pats or hates them for no reason. I don't mind being hated on. I would hate the Pats to for having one of the best coaching/QB combos of all time.

h22lude said:
The problem I find with a lot of people that hate on a team for no reason is they don't know much about football. They typically hate on a team because everyone else does and can't give a reason why.

People don't hate the Pats "for having one of the best coaching/QB combos of all time". That would be a reason to *like* a team. People don't hate them "for no reason" either - and how dumb do you have to be to say that and STILL attempt to list a few actual reasons?

Most people don't hate the Pats themselves so much as they hate Pats FANS for being so extremely stupid and obnoxious. And as you've so kindly helped demonstrate, it really is as perfectly valid and legitimate a reason as any.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
:facepalm: <--- they really need an emoticon for that
Many forums have an animated smiley repeatedly bashing its head into a brick wall. It gets a similar message across and there have been countless instances on HBT where I've really wished that this forum had it, to the extent where I've even added it to a post as an external image a few times.

Definitely the emoticon which HBT lacks that I would use the most, followed somewhat closely by the animated puking smiley. If even just those two were added, I'd rarely be for want of another emoticon.

[/end highly relevant post]

Wow. That is fairly eloquent for such a huge steaming pile of crap.

People hate the Pats for the same reason they hate the Yankees, or the Lakers, or the Canadiens, or the Cowboys, 49rs, Steelers, etc etc etc.

A team has a string of success and sure, their fan base will grow but overall, most fans if other teams end up resenting them... And when fans of those teams talk trash, all of a sudden they are the most obnoxious on the planet. Ever met a Yankee fan??

Pats fans are no more obnoxious than any other fans. Just read some of the ********* stuff on this very thread that isn't from Pats fans. The freakin Hawk fans are talking like they just won nine consecutive Super Bowls when all they've done is simply gotten over 500... For once. But those guys aren't "obnoxious" they are "lovable losers sticking it to the big bad hated Patriots". (See the view of Red Sox fans until the Sox won it".

Yeah I have the redzone...I see most plays. I thought that about him before he came to Seattle. Why so concerned about it? Worry about your sh!tty team and your underdeveloped analysis of it...

pfffttbaaahahahahhahhahaha!!!

Here's hoppy's "totally developed" analysis:

"um, I have redzone....."

what a tool

Wow. I missed that post. Sweet Jesus. When Moto can call you a tool and hit the nail on the head, it's time to start thinking about watching women's tennis instead.

Wow. I missed that post. Sweet Jesus. When Moto can call you a tool and hit the nail on the head, it's time to start thinking about watching women's tennis instead.

Nothing wrong with watching eastern european female tennis players. Many of them squeal for added pleasure.

Man, you bitter losers take every comment out of context and run with it. First sign of defeat....twisting words and pretending you know about football. You wouldn't have to be that way if Tom Brady wasn't all washed up. Here is an actual professional analyst who agrees with what I've been saying about your precious TB start listening at 11:34 ET...ignore Linda Cone Tom Brady has done nothing in 8 years

550566_478822785490674_954680767_n.jpg

Cat, do you have a job? Not that I don't appreciate some of the stuff you post here, but how much time do you spend looking? Go brew some beer for cripes sake.

(Note to MOTO, I do know how to spell the lord's name.)

Tom Brady has done nothing in 8 years

Hmmm... ok.. let's look quick...

Since you're hopped up (no pun intended) on recent history...

Brady was out for the season after about 4 minutes of the first game in 2008 so let's go from there... again... since you want to talk "recent".

2009 - 10-6
2010 - 14-2
2012 - 13-3

That's 37 wins... which... ties him for most wins in NFL over the last three years with the Saints.

The Saints lost in the Super Bowl in 2009 and the Pats made it to but lost in Super Bowl last year.

Hmmm... I wonder... it is really a matter of Tom "not doing anything in eight years" or you just being a stupid ******? Hmmm..

hold on...

I'll keep going

Tom Brady has done nothing in 8 years

Before I go much further though... just a quick note...

Who set the single season passing record for most touchdowns in a season back in 2007... which was six years ago??

Oh... that's right. It was Tom Brady.

but hey... that's not "doing anything" I guess.

Don't worry... i have a lot more.

Hmmm... ok.. let's look quick...

Since you're hopped up (no pun intended) on recent history...

Brady was out for the season after about 4 minutes of the first game in 2008 so let's go from there... again... since you want to talk "recent".

2009 - 10-6
2010 - 14-2
2012 - 13-3

That's 37 wins... which... ties him for most wins in NFL over the last three years with the Saints.

The Saints lost in the Super Bowl in 2009 and the Pats made it to but lost in Super Bowl last year.

Hmmm... I wonder... it is really a matter of Tom "not doing anything in eight years" or you just being a stupid ******? Hmmm..

hold on...

I'll keep going

Didn't Seattle have an 11 loss season in that same span?

I wonder, if SF wins tonight, will the Seattle guys stop trying to convince us how little they understand the game? Betcha they don't, betcha they blame a bad call or some other sort of "BS".

Didn't Seattle have an 11 loss season in that same span?

I wonder, if SF wins tonight, will the Seattle guys stop trying to convince us how little they understand the game? Betcha they don't, betcha they blame a bad call or some other sort of "BS".

I believe so... but... more importantly, they "won" their division and have a sweet banner hanging in their stadium for it... by going 7 and effin 9 in 2009.

nice one guys... I hope they let you take pictures with that banner.

Over the last three seasons:

Yards:
Brees: 14,484
Brady: 13,533
Rodgers: 12,999
Eli: 12,956

So over the last three years no one in the AFC has thrown for more yards and he is # 2 in the NFL behind Brees.

But FCK... that's not doing anything!!!

(keep in mind... this is a fan base who is violently fapping over a QB who put up 16/27 for like 280 yards and is barely over 500... due to the shadiest call in NFL history... buyt Brady "hasn't done anything".)

I believe so... but... more importantly, they "won" their division and have a sweet banner hanging in their stadium for it... by going 7 and effin 9 in 2009.

nice one guys... I hope they let you take pictures with that banner.

Yes, I'm always most impressed by the teams that win the West. Especially with a .438 winning percentage. So, they won the division in '09 by losing 2 less games than the Pats did from '09 thru last season? Neat.

Let's look at TDs over the last three years:

Brees: 113
Brady: 103
Rodgers: 103
Eli: 87

Hmmm.... so again... most Tds thrown in the AFC and tied for 2nd in the entire NFL.

Pfft... that guys sucks!!! he hasn't done ANYTHING!!!

LOL!

Yes, I'm always most impressed by the teams that win the West. Especially with a .438 winning percentage. So, they won the division in '09 by losing 2 less games than the Pats did from '09 thru last season? Neat.

Who won a playoff game that year? Hint: it wasn't the Patriots...

Let's look at TDs over the last three years:

Brees: 113
Brady: 103
Rodgers: 103
Eli: 87

Hmmm.... so again... most Tds thrown in the AFC and tied for 2nd in the entire NFL.

Pfft... that guys sucks!!! he hasn't done ANYTHING!!!

LOL!

Super neat stats bro....they add up to what? Playoff failure

Brees, Rodgers, Eli.....4 Superbowls LOL

You mean the '07 Giants you fckin 'tard??

Trying looking at a fckin calendar and then add 'em for me again.... try counting with your fingers or using a calculator.

Also... let me know when you want to start adding up some sweet Seahawk stats.

Ready when you are.

Seahawks
Record VS Pats in 2012
1-0

How's that for a stat?

I love how people try to convince us that the Seahawks suck after their crappyass teams get beat by them. LOL

You mean the '07 Giants you fckin 'tard??

Trying looking at a fckin calendar and then add 'em for me again.... try counting with your fingers or using a calculator.

Giants 17
Patriots 14

February 3, 2008 you fckin tard. Man you really wouldn't know **** if it hit you in the face

Seahawks stats have nothing to do with Tom Brady doing nothing for 8 years...

Are we measuring the "nothing" in a vacuum like hardest hitting? Which quarterback in the NFL did you want to compare TB with? Or did you just want to say he does nothing because he hasn't won a ring in a few years?

Back