Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok but seriously...just trying to show you what you look like to non-patriot fans. Did I go too far? Probably...but you must admit I got to you

HoppyDaze said:
Yeah...stand up for the guys who say the Seahawks are bad is why the Patriots are good

Duder c'mon now I'm a huge hawks fan. And your arguing goes in circles and barley makes sense. Id go to bat with you but its a losing battle.

nah... I don't think Houston is as scary as their record. Good team, don't get me wrong... but I dunno... I wouldn't give the Ravens zero chance.

They are easily the most well rounded team in the league. Baltimore has a shots but that's only if it turns into a shoot out. Andre Johnson is going to have a career day.

and you, what are you even talking about? I'm talking to the Patriots queers...

What am I talking about? You quoted something I said but then it was somehow directed at everyone but me? :drunk:

Obviously math and stats aren't the only thing you have problems with.

It's me against the thread so it's getting confusing...but yeah Jay Cutler is a total ****** and he deserves every bit of his bad press.

Well there is one thing we can agree on.

I just like every other fan ( outside of cards, saints, bills, chiefs , chargers) have faith my team will come out on top. I surely don't expect any other team fan to believe that and the only way to boast is have the hawks win it all.

They are easily the most well rounded team in the league. Baltimore has a shots but that's only if it turns into a shoot out. Andre Johnson is going to have a career day.

Not convinced yet. They easily handle the Ravens and I'll get on that bandwagon and dismiss the pwning they got by a shaky Packers team as a fluke. Until then though... I'm not making them a huge favorite this weekend.

Cape, wrong azzhole. McBrewsie was rooting for the 5-11 9ers that year!

Yep, terrible years but you stand with 'um. I can't wait to see what idiot team hires Nolan to be their Head Coach next. You pays fans should hope its the Jets. Nolan was the worst sports in the Bay Area that I can remember in my lifetime. A terrible coach and a worse human being. Shinglestary was a terrible coach, possibly worst all time, but at least he was a great player and seemed like a good man.

Seriously, I don't think there are any Atlanta fans in here, but do you guys think Atlanta is that good? They're 6-0 and everyone is slobbering on their docks right now, but Cam "Vince Young 2.0" Newton almost stole a win from them, no pun intended, and the pathetic Raiders took them to the brink, both times in Atlanta. I think they are a good team but not much of a threat.

Haven't seen much of them but when you have playmakers like Julio Jones, Roddy White, Tony Gonzales, Matty Ice and Turner you're going to be in most every game. I know nothing of their defense...

They are such an enigma great in the reg season but come playoffs it's like they forgot how they play football.

Seriously, I don't think there are any Atlanta fans in here, but do you guys think Atlanta is that good? They're 6-0 and everyone is slobbering on their docks right now, but Cam "Vince Young 2.0" Newton almost stole a win from them, no pun intended, and the pathetic Raiders took them to the brink, both times in Atlanta. I think they are a good team but not much of a threat.

Meh. They're good but not great. They will probably get a first round bye but not make it much further.

Pfft.. . please... Ray Lewis has done NOTHING for EIGHT YEARS.

I know, he sucks, always had. :D

No, that really blows for the Ravens. I know the guy's not in his prime, but the leadership is still there. They're gonna miss that on the field.

I'm undecided on how I feel about the Falcons, they look good. Their O is explosive. I have to say though, Mr. Ryan's developed a rep. for not showing up for the big game. Being the last undefeated is going to ensure several big games in their near future, we'l have to wait and see.

Hoppy... if we all donate the $14.99 to your account... will you go out and buy it?

forhoppy.jpg

That Nebraska team that beat Miami's team that had Sapp, Lewis, and the Rock on defense was incredible.

They'd beat the Patriots without any problem.

(sigh)... Hoppy, Hoppy, Hoppy... what are we gonna do with you?

your math is off again. Ray Lewis killed that guy back in 2000... so twelve years ago... so like I said, he hasn't done anything in the last eight years.

(sigh)

so you're saying he only killed that one guy? I don't buy it...

Alright guys.. I flipped my system to try and pick winners this week. Let's see how I do....

CAR +2.5
Indy -3
AZ +6
NO -3
CIN +2.5
NYJ +10.5
WASH +6.5
BAL +6
JAX +4
SEA +7
CHI -5.5
GB -5.5
BUFF -3.5

Since you flipped your system does that mean a +2.5 is a team getting 2.5 points or a team favored by 2.5 points?

Back