Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the stadium and defense are gonna be tough for you guys, but Brady's been on much bigger stages than week 6 in Seattle. And from what I've seen, Russell Wilson and the Hawks O get just as flustered by the crown as the opponents do, if not more so in the case of RW. It'll be a close game, but I think even given the 12th Man, the Patriots will win. Now, were there still replacement refs, I'd pick Seattle for sure. Seems like the only way they win against good teams is when the get a little help.

We still remember how we use to suck and usually put the rah rah band in its place. Plus we're all just a bunch of pricks.

We do too, what was it, 46-10 in '86? :D

No, I kid, I feel your pain. The Bears were abysmal for a long time. And as a Cubs fan, I know...... and it's not an NE hype thing, it happens all over, like the Pack, or the Cowgirls. Makes me want to vomit a little.

Oh bllsht... with the exception of one of us here who is apparently cross-eyed with a bad hair cut... C'mon... I think we can all be adults and admit the Pats have had all sorts of success over the last decade or so. If it was any other team, their fans would be doing the EXACT same thing. You're tellin' me there wasn't "ball washing" for the old Cowboys, 49'rs, Steelers, etc in their hay-days?? C'mon. I would toss Seattle in there but they've never had a hay-day. Zzzzzzzzzzzing!

They've been good for a long time, the fans are obnoxious about it. Same as every other team's fans if they were in the same spot.

And TheDude is right... it is 100% the fans. The team, as people btch about constantly, doesn't say, "boo" about anything. We've now had TWO interesting comments made, basically since Belichick took over and both came from Welker (Rex's foot thing... which was effin hilarious... and he got BENCHED over... and the comment he just made about rubbing it in Bill's face). Other than that, they are the least trash-talking team on the planet.

All of that said... yes. we ARE a bunch of pricks. It has something to do with the water out this way.

And hold on... isn't the bad haircut guy the same guy who lays on the floor for bukkake sessions over one rushing TD that Marshawn Lynch had like two years ago?!?

That's gotta illustrate one big differnce there.. you Seahawk guys get all lathered up 'cause you're running back scored a good looking TD... we apparently get lathered up over "neat" Super Bowl appearances.

We do too, what was it, 46-10 in '86? :D

No, I kid, I feel your pain. The Bears were abysmal for a long time. And as a Cubs fan, I know...... and it's not an NE hype thing, it happens all over, like the Pack, or the Cowgirls. Makes me want to vomit a little.

What? We went to the Super Bowl in '86?! You'll have to excuse me but I was living in the Fenway and had an aneurysm later that year.

1030081_o.gif

I think we can all be adults and admit the Pats have had all sorts of success over the last decade or so.

I'd say the've had the most success of any team since '01-ish. Can't argue with that.
You do have to understand that as a fan in the midwest (especially in a small market where they only show the Vikes and one AFC game a week), that constantly hearing Pats, Pack, Cowchickens, or even Yankees (I don't mind hearing about the BoSox, I actually considered myself a casual fan until this year) gets old. You're right though, it's a fan thing too. The Pats (like the Pack and the Chickens) were once "America's Team". Which is more than league or team hype, it means they have a big base outside of their city.
I guess my annoyance comes from growing up in Chicago and living in Mpls, both places ridden with rotting Cheeseheads, Packer bars, and as many green and gold jerseys in the stores as there were blue and orange.

That said, back to some trash..... like every season where Chicago has had this dominating of a D, they're going to be very hard to beat. Now, if Cutler can hold it together and win big games late and in the PO's, they have a very solid chance of going all the way. There's some fan bias there on my part, but really, when a team's defense regularly outscores the opposing team by itself, they're going to be very hard to beat with any regularity. Barring no devastating injuries on offense (our 2nd team D is as good as most #1's), the Bears will go 13-3, maybe 12-4, and win the Norris division. Who knows what happens come playoff time. :rockin:

At least the Celtics were able to do something positive that year, right? '86 wasn't all bad for us - just mostly bad...

"Uuuughhghughghgghghghg... beeeeeeastmode tooooouchdown runnnnnn... Mmmmmmmm.... quick... someone get me the safety goggles before we all start!"

LOL!!!!

I think you might be gay if that's what you come up with as an insult. But good one! Well thought out and original...

So, what's the excuse going to be when you lose on Sunday? Refs?

and just for the record Nordeast... If I was Mike Tice and Jay Cutler pulled that cute little walk away stunt that he did last week, he would be walking awfully funny with his back bent over backwards 360 degrees and his head shoved straight up his azz.

They showed that on Sportscenter and my jaw dropped. I don't even like the Bears nevermind Mike Tice and I wanted to knock Cutler the eff out.

I think you might be gay if that's what you come up with as an insult. But good one! Well thought out and original...

So, what's the excuse going to be when you lose on Sunday? Refs?

Do you use the big clear safety goggles you get at Home Depot, the little swimming goggles so you can still see it coming or do you go with the little tanning bed goggles to keep the element of surprise in tact?

MAN, it's gotta suck rooting for that d-bag (Cutler) every week. Yikes.

(cringing) :eek:

It is, the guy's a total tool (as a human). But he's good when he's not throwing a conniption fit. And I agree, if I were Tice, I'd've b!tch slapped him. On camera.
That said, the Brady Bunch couldn't handle our D. And I'd suspect the O could put up another 30 or 40 on the Pats D most Sundays. Too bad we're playing the South this year.

And yeah, Moto, go suck a bratwurst. :ban: The Packers suck and Erin Rodgers is a candy a$$. Put your big boy pants on and talk trash instead of crying because your team is "rebuilding". No, I kid, you're a good guy, but the Packers can still lick my sack. :mug:

Just for the record Hoppy, in reference to you "blame the refs" thing. Green Bay had an legitimate beef with that call, even the league said the call was wrong, but that there wasn't enough video evidence to do anything about it.... aside from making sure replacement officials didn't call another game. Sure, the Pack played horribly that game and deserved to lose. But had that call gone right, they'd've pulled off the comeback (oh wait, they DID pull off the comeback).
I applaud you for your enthusiasm as a fan, but to think that the Seahawks are somehow a great team because they've won 60% of their games this year is silly to me as a fan of the sport and not just my team. The 'Hawks are an ok team, in an ok division, they're not going to regularly beat great or even good teams no matter how loud their fans yell (at the game or on the interwebs). You and I can discuss that further on Monday, Dec. 3rd. I say considering your team's offense, they won't score 10. Your D will undoubtedly keep the Bear's offense in check, maybe even hold them under 10. The kicker is going to be that the Bears will take the ball away from Wilson at least once, and they'll either score or set the O with a short field. Given that our special teams are still top shelf, I don't see a way (aside from a second plane crash after the Pats plane crashes so you can beat them) that Seattle will beat Chicago.

Just for the record Hoppy, in reference to you "blame the refs" thing. Green Bay had an legitimate beef with that call, even the league said the call was wrong, but that there wasn't enough video evidence to do anything about it.... aside from making sure replacement officials didn't call another game. Sure, the Pack played horribly that game and deserved to lose. But had that call gone right, they'd've pulled off the comeback (oh wait, they DID pull off the comeback).
I applaud you for your enthusiasm as a fan, but to think that the Seahawks are somehow a great team because they've won 60% of their games this year is silly to me as a fan of the sport and not just my team. The 'Hawks are an ok team, in an ok division, they're not going to regularly beat great or even good teams no matter how loud their fans yell (at the game or on the interwebs). You and I can discuss that further on Monday, Dec. 3rd. I say considering your team's offense, they won't score 10. Your D will undoubtedly keep the Bear's offense in check, maybe even hold them under 10. The kicker is going to be that the Bears will take the ball away from Wilson at least once, and they'll either score or set the O with a short field. Given that our special teams are still top shelf, I don't see a way (aside from a second plane crash after the Pats plane crashes so you can beat them) that Seattle will beat Chicago.

Show me one post where I even implied the Seahawks are a "great" team. I think they are an above average team. I do, howerever, beleive they have a chance to win every game they play with the way the defense is performing. Everyone seems to think that because I'm hardly impressed with the Patriots that that automatically means I think my team is better. Not the case.

Hey Cape...I just read that it's National Coming Out Day; Is there something you want to get off your chest?

(Yawn)

As a Pats fan I think I can speak for a large percentage of us when I say that no one gives a flying $)/@ how "impressed" you are with the Pats... Even though they are on pace to score the most points in a season, breaking their own NFL record from 2007 but I can understand how that's not "impressive" but... And trust me, I get this is a trash talk thread, but Bird was dead on with his "retard rant". Claiming the Pats glory years are nine years in the past is just plain stupid.

(Yawn)

As a Pats fan I think I can speak for a large percentage of us when I say that no one gives a flying $)/@ how "impressed" you are with the Pats... Even though they are on pace to score the most points in a season, breaking their own NFL record from 2007 but I can understand how that's not "impressive" but... And trust me, I get this is a trash talk thread, but Bird was dead on with his "retard rant". Claiming the Pats glory years are nine years in the past is just plain stupid.

So you're staying in the closet?

(Yawn)

Neat statistics...NFL records are cool.

And if you're gonna make the gay joke.... At least make it funny. "Bukkake goggles". That's funny. Hell, that's funny just to say out loud. Try it. Go up to someone and just say, "bukkake goggles". "It's coming out day"??? Really? That's what you could come up with?

Freakin' Moto comes up with better stuff than that and he's admitted to being a little intellectually challenged.

And if you're gonna make the gay joke.... At least make it funny. "Bukkake goggles". That's funny. Hell, that's funny just to say out loud. Try it. Go up to someone and just say, "bukkake goggles". "It's coming out day"??? Really? That's what you could come up with?

Freakin' Moto comes up with better stuff than that and he's admitted to being a little intellectually challenged.

It would be weak trash talk but it really is National Coming Out Day...look for yourself. And yes, bukkake goggles is funny to say.

F**K, just bukkake and goggles are funny words by themselves.... put the two together and it's hilarious.

As much as I enjoyed them when I was 16, gay jokes aren't really all that funny anymore. Not that I'm at all above immaturity, hell the word "poop" makes me laugh, but gay jokes? Probably a tad tasteless on a public forum, no?

NordeastBrewer77 said:
F**K, just bukkake and goggles are funny words by themselves.... put the two together and it's hilarious.

As much as I enjoyed them when I was 16, gay jokes aren't really all that funny anymore. Not that I'm at all above immaturity, hell the word "poop" makes me laugh, but gay jokes? Probably a tad tasteless on a public forum, no?

What about on twitter? (see Spikes, Brandon)

What? We went to the Super Bowl in '86?! You'll have to excuse me but I was living in the Fenway and had an aneurysm later that year.

1030081_o.gif

I recently went salmon fishing with Ed Hearn of the '86 World Champion Mets. Pretty funny guy. He had some interesting insight about that team and that particular game. He said it was the worse group of guys he's ever been around in his life..."The Bad Guys Won" great book. A lot of the information in that book comes from him.

Let's go back to focusing on how much Russell Wilson sucks. At least it is a topic we can all agree on.

:mug:

I honestly think the kid has potential, but he's no Discount Double Check, that's for sure. Speaking of overrated, anyone else agree with me that the Vikings are a fluke so far? Or is that just my division bias/wishful thinking?

Let's go back to focusing on how much Russell Wilson sucks. At least it is a topic we can all agree on.

Do you really think he sucks? I think he looks good for a rookie QB with a sh!tty pass blocking OL. Did you see that game winning TD pass against the Packers?

Back