Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn... its Super Bowl week and the football trash talk thread hasn't been touched in three days. Sad, pathetic and sad.

The Patriots ONCE AGAIN being in the Super Bowl can't be THAT depressing to all of you guys. C'mon... you have to be used to it by now.

... as if Tiquan's hair couldn't get more awesome.

TiQuansAwesomeHair.jpg

Damn... its Super Bowl week and the football trash talk thread hasn't been touched in three days. Sad, pathetic and sad.

The Patriots ONCE AGAIN being in the Super Bowl can't be THAT depressing to all of you guys. C'mon... you have to be used to it by now.

5 times in eleven years....They should expect it...

Hey Cape, are you heading to Indy this week?

Trying like all holy hell... got a free place to crash and two buddies who are willing to make the drive (15 hours). Shockingly, tickets are the issue. Not that I would go much higher outta principal but my two buddies have tagged a $1,500 limit for tickets. So.... I'm praying the prices start coming down quickly.

nah... Brad Johnson...

I'll bring it to the NHC in Philly...

I'm baggin' Seattle. Too fah. Plus... I don't think i would be welcome... you know.. being a pro and all now.

Ohh... olllllo.. you're all chummy with the AHA folks.. let me know if anyone wants me to present on anything at the NHC. Perhaps I can walk you through some of the finer points of fermentation or something. Hmmm?? Sound good?

nah... Brad Johnson...

I'll bring it to the NHC in Philly...

I'm baggin' Seattle. Too fah. Plus... I don't think i would be welcome... you know.. being a pro and all now.

Ohh... olllllo.. you're all chummy with the AHA folks.. let me know if anyone wants me to present on anything at the NHC. Perhaps I can walk you through some of the finer points of fermentation or something. Hmmm?? Sound good?

How 'bout a "Sparge like PTN" demonstration? ;)

Dude... I've been pissin' myself laughin' for two days. That was so classic.

sorry... off topic..

Hey... more off topic...

Pickin' up the keys tonight. (dancing the cabbage patch... now doin' the sprinkler)

I got bad news... my friend made the Tyree catch in our flag football playoff game on Saturday. Literally exactly the same. One of the guys on the other team immediately called it as an omen.

A 9-7 team versus the 2nd worst pass defense in NFL history. Wow, I can't contain my enthusiasm. Only 5 more days until 2 teams who backed into the Super Bowl on unforced mistakes by opponents throw down the gauntlet to determine who can play the least bad football.

6 weeks ago the Giants were 100-1 odds to win the Stupid Bowl. No way in hell Vegas is gonna pay off on that. The fix will be in- Pats are gonna win.

You can round up enough buddies who don't watch football to go on a fishing trip during the Supebowl? Half of my friends are stoners and even I couldn't do that.

Fishing I'm not sure about. Telling your stoner friends there's another x-games championship that you play via DVR from last weekends championship I could see.

I was on a sledding trip in upper WI last weekend with a bunch of buddies when I watched this at a local lake bar.

That is so cool, and much better than the SB matchup this weekend.

And bird thought better about something I didn't see there :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually the main sports radio station is running commercials telling people not to watch a couple of east coast teams we don't care about. Commercial gives alternatives of things to do instead.

Seriously, this SB is gonna suck. Usually folks can pick one or other team to root for if their favorite has been eliminated. Not this year. NOBODY around here can stand either team, so we really don't give a **** who wins. For the first time that I can remember, I don't know of ANYBODY that is holding a SB party. We just don't care. I prolly won't be watching.

Bernie Brewer said:
Seriously, this SB is gonna suck. Usually folks can pick one or other team to root for if their favorite has been eliminated. Not this year. NOBODY around here can stand either team, so we really don't give a **** who wins. For the first time that I can remember, I don't know of ANYBODY that is holding a SB party. We just don't care. I prolly won't be watching.

Have fun. But I am holding a SB party. I guess this year to you was last SB for me. Sucks don't it.

Really couldn't care less about these teams. Honestly I am rooting for Eli and Brady to go down in the 1st so that the media and nfl don't get their precious Eli versus Brady rematch.

Back