Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wa wa wa my name is bird wa wa wa

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6...-matt-moore-kyle-orton-team-radar-source-says

cape, what are you, bird's sidekick now? that seems about right.

You really are a clever one, aren't you?

Have you ever watched Matt Moore play? I'm guessing not. If you had, you'd realize that Matt Moore is *not* the answer, unless the question is "Why did the Carolina Panthers use TWO high draft picks on quarterbacks in the last two drafts?"

Let me look something up for you. A QB rating of 55.6 last year. Five touchdowns, ten picks.

Completion percentage of 55.2%, which is about the same as the odds that you're ****ing a sheep on any given night.

Matt Moore sucks. Try thinking and analyzing these things for yourself. ****, even the first article you posted said:

The Moore acquisition wouldn't necessarily keep the Dolphins from getting another quarterback.

Reading. Thinking. They're hard, but try 'em sometime.

Oh, and not to post three times in a row, but just because it's so awesome...

I do believe I called the OchoCinco trade about eight hundred posts ago. Can't find it, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
You really are a clever one, aren't you?

Have you ever watched Matt Moore play? I'm guessing not. If you had, you'd realize that Matt Moore is *not* the answer, unless the question is "Why did the Carolina Panthers use TWO high draft picks on quarterbacks in the last two drafts?"

Let me look something up for you. A QB rating of 55.6 last year. Five touchdowns, ten picks.

Completion percentage of 55.2%, which is about the same as the odds that you're ****ing a sheep on any given night.

Matt Moore sucks. Try thinking and analyzing these things for yourself. ****, even the first article you posted said:

Reading. Thinking. They're hard, but try 'em sometime.

kind of a weird apology, but I accept it regardless.

Its cute watching all your teams try to make whatever moves they can to attempt to compete against the world champions.

And Ted silently casts off dead weight, continuing to build the most talented and deepest young roster in the league.

Christall****ingmighty no, I'd ban 98% of the ****ers in the debate forum - probably including you!

Pfft. Bich please. Ban me ad this whole site would suck. Plus, I would slap the sleeper hold on you at Masstoberfest until you went out.

You're just jealpus cause I'm always right in the debate forum.

I don't know what the queens are doing, but if they steal James Jones from the Pack, that will be the only loss of the year I lament. I think he could develop into a force over the next couple years.

wildwest450 said:
I think Henne can be solid, remember he had a tool for an offensive coordinator. And he was WAY better than Brady in college. :)

More importantly, will the Lions be over .500, if that marshmallow Stafford can stay healthy they can. Whimp assed SEC loser.

_

Chad has had long enough time, to show if he could carry his skill set to the next level. Last year when they played Pittsburg was what did for me.
After that sh!ty call by the refs the dolphins had a chance to win that game. Chad had an opportunity to silence the crowed and walk a way with a win, but failed.

The lions aren't the lions of the past. Megatron is a beast !

Pats just released a bunch of guys uncluding Ty Warren, Banta-Cain, Nick Kaczur, Alge Crumpler, etc

They're soooo making cap room for Asomugha... Just to stick it straight up ol Rexy's azz

Nah, that's so rarely their style (and it's blown up as often as it's worked).

If they're clearing cap space, it's to give some $$ to Mankins. But, I think these are guys that they knew they were going to end up cutting, so they're doing them a solid and letting them go early so they get a chance to latch on somewhere else.

Ty Warren was a little bit of a surprise because I don't think either Brace or Brandon Deaderick (sp?) has practiced yet. Crumpler's a surprise just because he's such a well-respected guy and Aaron Hernandez is still out. Figured they would have waited to see some of these younger players before cutting some of the vets, but again... I think that's BB doing a solid for some of his vets. Crumpler can still help, not sure about Ty Warren.

EDIT: Err, duh. Matty Light. They're going to re-sign him, solidify the offensive line, not force Solder into the mix before he's ready.

Taking his talents to South Beach. Witness:

"Moore started 13 games for the Carolina Panthers from 2007 to 2010. Last year he threw five touchdown passes and had 10 interceptions"

I had a feeling someone was going to come in out of nowhere and snipe Nnamdi but I sure as hell wasn't expecting it to be the Eagles. Son of a *****.

Albert Breer
@AlbertBreer
I asked Belichick directly if Haynesworth passed the conditioning test. BB didn't answer, said Haynesworth isn't ready to practice.
41 minutes ago via Echofon

Ferminator said:
Albert Breer
@AlbertBreer
I asked Belichick directly if Haynesworth passed the conditioning test. BB didn't answer, said Haynesworth isn't ready to practice.
41 minutes ago via Echofon

You walked up to Bill Belichick and asked him a direct question related The condition of one of his players and he didn't answer you??????? Really??? That's unlike him.

paulthenurse said:
You walked up to Bill Belichick and asked him a direct question related The condition of one of his players and he didn't answer you??????? Really??? That's unlike him.

The reporters name is at the top, it was a copy in paste thing! I probably could have done it better, and you probably should have read it better:).

You gotta love the massholes, there's a reason Massachusetts is shaped like a giant ****** bottle.

_

I got a kick out of ESPN in the last week. All the hoopla with all the players and teams scrambling to sign free agents and such. T.O. this and Ocho Cinco that, and Jerry Jones that........not one word about the defending champs the whole time. The Pack could be the first defending champs to fly under the radar to go back to the SB relatively unnoticed. Just sayin.

Bernie Brewer said:
I got a kick out of ESPN in the last week. All the hoopla with all the players and teams scrambling to sign free agents and such. T.O. this and Ocho Cinco that, and Jerry Jones that........not one word about the defending champs the whole time. The Pack could be the first defending champs to fly under the radar to go back to the SB relatively unnoticed. Just sayin.

That's not happing. The who? Where? Pift..

Latest posts

Back