Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. Pretty clear foul no matter who the quaterback was.
That guy who used to QB for Green Bay until this week (what was his name?) got plenty of those calls.

Hope Cape didn't give away his tix for this game :D

This place is a ghost town. Either you all climbed into a hot tub and opened a vein after reading about my near death experience or you’re all close Patriot fans and acknowledge the there is only one game worth watching this weekend.

CFhrvQGUEAA1dEF.jpg

Domination. For real.
Right about now there are a bunch of head coaches thinking "Awww, ****, they figured it out".

And this is for Cape. Bon appétit! :D

eat-crow-jer.jpg

Pats odds opened at -5 and pretty quickly moved to -7.5.
I cannot wait to see that perennial whiny beeotch Rivers get plastered all over the Razor.
That will be good.

Meanwhile, our cheesy friends in Flyover Country have two weeks of stewing in their own juices before they find out if there's a season here - or it's ovah.
That must suck ;)

This is the kind of Thursday game we're used to. I felt a weird actually feeling a little excited last week.

Pats 132 - Chargers 0
BOOK IT

A bit erratic lately.
Still, I like this "Original Cape" more than "Cape Zero" :D

This is the kind of Thursday game we're used to. I felt a weird actually feeling a little excited last week.

Yeah, that was for sure an outlier for TNF. Tonite is the prototypical bag of meh.

How the heck did Miami win 4 games?

Back