Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
??? What the hell are you talking about?

Speaking of stats... I don’t think Aaron Rodgers’ 18 yards today is going to keep pace with Brady in leading the NFL in yards and TDs

C’mon... they have NOT looked good this year at all. The D makes me want to throw feces at the TV.

They should be up nine TDs against the freakin Jets

Yes, the D is giving me shpilkes in my genechtagazoink. So much stupid play by the secondary.

Offense was rough as well. Brady had the yips all day. Throwing into triple coverage three times in one game? Ugh. Gotta clean this crap up soon.

About the only good thing one could take from today is at least they're not Green Bay :D

It’s not all bad in Green Bay. Next year is supposedly a deep draft for “franchise QBs” and they’ll have a really high draft pick so.... that could be a good spot to set themselves up for the future

That's gottta hurt - like a broken collarbone ;)

(btw, did that once. Surgeon said it looked like a grenade went off in my shoulder. It really does sting).

On other fronts, Hoppy is at the drawing board getting "The Wheel" ready...

??? What the hell are you talking about?

Speaking of stats... I don’t think Aaron Rodgers’ 18 yards today is going to keep pace with Brady in leading the NFL in yards and TDs

Go figure, break the all time record* and it's during an asterisks game

Brett Hundley

He's a highly regarded draft pick and he's been in the McCarthy's QB system for 3 years. He'll have a week to prepare for an easy W against the saints and can work in the more complicated stuff in the bye. It's not ideal, but I still dont see more than two, MAYBE three losses left on that schedule.

I wonder if they automatically increase Mcadoo's school restriction radius for having that slacked back hairstyle?

That's his special medical jargon. He went to school for that. A lot :D

Aaaanyway...this game tonight has held my attention for about 40 seconds so far and it's halfway through the 3rd period.
Had a keg kick so swapped that out for a freshie of Julius clone (lord I love that recipe!).
Checked the game - meh - so I just cleaned and sanitized the keg.

Running out of things to keep me from sorta watching :drunk:

That's his special medical jargon. He went to school for that. A lot :D

Aaaanyway...this game tonight has held my attention for about 40 seconds so far and it's halfway through the 3rd period.
Had a keg kick so swapped that out for a freshie of Julius clone (lord I love that recipe!).
Checked the game - meh - so I just cleaned and sanitized the keg.

Running out of things to keep me from sorta watching :drunk:

What recipe did you use for the Julius clone?

This one https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=599789

which is the BYO recipe.

There's another one out there that uses a whole different set of hops, so I can't speak to which one might be the closer clone.

But this one has become the house favorite over the Heady Topper and Focal Banger clones which is saying something...

Cheers!

Just put extra orange peel in a Blue Moon... even easier.

CNN had to make that BS up. Nobody with a functioning brain thinks that Kap would be a good idea. Hundley's been groomed for this for two and half years and, quite frankly, I wouldnt be the least bit surprised if Hundley does great.

I actually read the CNN story (on the ****ter). Petition was started by a "fan" in California. Please. Shouldn't she be out protesting wild fires or some ****e?

http://www.wisn.com/article/meet-the-woman-who-launched-the-kaepernick-to-packers-petition/13036066

"Despite her fandom, Corder said she's boycotting the NFL, refusing to watch any games until Colin Kaepernick gets signed.

Corder works as the Racial Justice Campaign Director for the Center for Popular Democracy. The organization is national non-profit based out of New York City.
"

"For now, Corder plans to continue her boycott for as long as it takes. Corder wants to get to 20,000 signatures and a hopefully a response from NFL commissioner Roger Goodell."

Back