Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who's going to fill in the chippy prick with a bad haircut role now? Think Welker's got anything left in the tank?

I'm ok with it.
Stafford is one huge "meh", and if Detroit management wants to yak up a metric crapton of cap space for "meh", that works fine for me...

How about that head coach from the Texans. He says they are dedicating the season to the Houston area storm victims. Ya think the storm victims give a rats ass? How about they start sending donations instead!

Broncos release TJ Ward, maybe pats could pick him up and give him a tryout for spot on the practice squad? Also Broncos "reportedly" interested in Osweiler? We have to drug test Elway if this happens.

lol Osweiler.

When a team says "We're gonna pay you a huge nut not to play football for us" it's bad enough.
When it's friggin' CLEVELAND, you really ought to be toast.

But...he was on a SB winning team, and Denver tried to hold onto him (really, it's true) and it'd be kinda interesting for five minutes if he ends up with the team that drafted him after all this...

Ew8ojCl.png

I like to think of it as "small batch" or "Craft football"... a much better product than the NFL mass-production crap. :rockin:

Now go have another Bud light.

Amen, these fools have no idea what they are missing. It warms my heart knowing they'll live life without figuring out what the real football experience is.

Yup. Nothing in life more enjoyable than watching a bunch of accounting majors playing football. They're out there giving their all for dear old Oregon because they love the game. In a few years they'll only get that visceral thrill when tax season rolls around.

Hey wait a minute..... Hoppy.... aren't you....

What % of college players would make an NFL team?

What % of NFL players would make a college team?

I win

STFU

What kind of logic is that?

I'll counter with a slightly less illogical argument:

What % of NFL players would be playing without getting paid?

What % of College players get paid?

Hell, Div 2 college and even high end high school football is more entertaining than the NFL.

If that's how you honestly understood my post, you're even dumber than any of us thought.

Yeah, right... your point is that's there's not very many NFL players so the quality is bad. Meaning since college players aren't NFL players it sucks. Exactly you meant, exactly what I said.

Back