Not sure what to tell LBS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seldom use my LHBS, I don't see any benefit to it. They are not very knowledgable, and their prices are 1.5 to 2x those of online retailers. I never have last minute items to pickup because I plan my brews in advance, and I hold a large inventory of Grain and Hops.

You want to help your LHBS owner??? DONT SHOP THERE!!!!, and tell your friends not to shop there!!! the sooner he fails, the sooner he stops struggling to make a lost cause work.

What an asinine statement!

Just because your LHBS is not good... And you plan well. Hope you never have a brewday planned and your shipment is missing a critical item...

My LHBS is great! And a lot of things cost less when you add shipping.

Maybe asinine, but probably not. For so many home brewers, the LHBS is like the back-up girlfriend, the girl you string along, with just enough incentive, that they'll be available in case your best girl can't deliver, is or unavailable.

Most know how this works .... For Valentine's day, the best girl gets the diamond pendant, and the back-up gets a hallmark card.

Some HB'ers are loyal but most are two timers, and some are three timers with one LHBS and two online shops. Have a heart, and stop the selfishness, wholely commit to the back-up girl or release her so she can find happiness.

Latest posts

Back