Not quite noob

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirHC_

Reaction score
But pretty dang close. .
My name is Chris and my neighbor, Chris, and I are starting brewing. He's been at it a little longer than me but I started years ago with a Mr beer gift kit that was less than awesome. Couple decent beers, a couple of bombs.
Neighbor Chris just started about a year ago with extract kits and I'm relearning w him. We are both full time students with families so money is tight but we figure We'd spend a little on made beer or spend a little to make beer.
He's pretty straight laced but I'm bored easily. We've brewed three batches together so far: summer ale, Irish red, hard cider for the wives and currentle have an Oktoberfest and an American Light going. Because I'm easily bored and like to try things I can't buy, the light will be racked onto 3qts cleaned crabapples...just because!
I look forward to asking ridiculous questions about what might work and gleaning some wisdom from you all.
Thanks

I started out like to with a Mr. Beer with the same results. I made the jump to 5 gallon extract kits, moved to BIAB and now I'm at a full 5 gallon all-grain turning out award winning beer. Take your time, never stop learning and ask a lot of questions along the way. I like the odd and different in my beers as well as I have a sweet stout aging in a black cherry bourbon barrel right now and I'm adding some currents to it as well, mmmmm beeeer!

Back