Northern Brewer IPA Day Extract Kit Sale - $24.99/ea when you buy 3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorlox18

Reaction score
So they originally ran this sale at $29.99/ea when you buy 3. Not super remarkable. I’m on the email list, and I got an email saying they were extending the sale and the subject line said they were $24.99/ea. I went to the page, added to cart, and what do you know, $24.99 a piece.

I got one swig of Sunbeam and two fruit bazookas, mainly for the ingredients that come in the kits. I’ll pilfer them for the DME and certain hops, then brew the LME as slightly-reduced gravity IPAs.

Code: IPADAY

https://www.northernbrewer.com/collections/ipa-day-beer-recipe-kit-sale

I ALMOST pulled the trigger on this at 29.99 for the same reason. Glad I didn't. I did just now for 24.99 each. I didn't even see the email till I saw your post. I'll split up the ingredients for my Mash N Boil, since it only handles 16 lbs grain, and it's barleywine time again. I'll beef the grain up with some of that lme, and use the hops for session ipa's, which I like better than big ipa's. I'm past the huge alcohol and major hops. I'm old, I'm tired, and get off my lawn. :rock:

Latest posts

Back