Northern Brewer: 20% off any one item

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GenIke

Reaction score
Just cruising online and noticed they're having a one day sale... 20% off any one item. The deal says it works with anything except gift cards and Blichmann.

Good deal if you're looking for something like a grain mill or kegging equipment that is usually fairly fixed price.

Edit: nevermind, barley crusher is still cheaper from adventures in home brewing when you factor in shipping?

I used the sale today to buy my first kegging set-up. A flex keg system. I've bottled twice, and I don't wanna do it no more. Funny thing is, I went to my lhbs after work and was about to spend more on two used kegs and a distributor system. Only reason I didn't , they had no beer lines and after spending almost 400 dollars, they wouldn't fill my co2 tank for free. Wanted another 12 dollars. Came home saw the coupon in my email, ordered immediately. No tax, fast shipping, lower price, knowledgeable people to ask for help. Thanks Northern Brewer!!

Thanks for the notice. I see a 55 lb bag of grain in my future. Wife will not be happy.

I had no intention of buying anything, but I sure would like one of those Captain Crush grain crushers... :drunk:

I got an email with the offer last week, and I was already planning to but so..

3 Perlick SS taps, with 6" SS shanks, and other tap equipment. Almost everything needed to put taps on my kitchen wall :). I saved $80..

I had no intention of buying anything, but I sure would like one of those Captain Crush grain crushers... :drunk:

I recently bought my Captain Crush mill from their previous 20% Off Sale! :mug:
Also, signing up for their Email newsletter helps with keeping up with their specials. It seems like they love to give away free Dark Star burners, haha.

ended up with a new burner and new brewpot, along with a lot of other goodies. The things that weren't flat rate shipping (pot and burner) I just bought separate and used the coupon again. Ended spending almost 400 bucks but saved about 60 :)

Back