Norther brewer hops 5lb bag for $12.99

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still spme good deals on their "hop market" page.
I love morebeer but i have switches to other suppliers for hops because morebeer does not give harvest year for their hops.
But for that price, hells yes!!

Still spme good deals on their "hop market" page.
I love morebeer but i have switches to other suppliers for hops because morebeer does not give harvest year for their hops.
But for that price, hells yes!!

I thought the same thing and jumped on it as soon as I saw it. 12.99 for 5lb? Should be good atleast for bittering.

there was also an exbeeriment with 10 year old hops vs fresh hops and they couldn’t tell the difference. Not sure if that will go for all hop strains but it should be good enough.

I thought the same thing and jumped on it as soon as I saw it. 12.99 for 5lb? Should be good atleast for bittering.

there was also an exbeeriment with 10 year old hops vs fresh hops and they couldn’t tell the difference. Not sure if that will go for all hop strains but it should be good enough.

Oh yeah. Thats a no brainer deal. Must have been a mistake- i am sure they meant 1#, not 5#.
Morebeer would never knowingly sell a bad batch. I trust them.

So yeah, maybe you add 10% more or something... easy peezy. I feel like northern brewer can be a bitter in almost any style.
Greay find!!
Wanna sell me 2# for $10?? Lol

I bought Santiam hops last year (2015 crop year) and they were great. I just bought a second pound this year (same crop year), and I still think they are great.

If stored frozen, I don't think hops are as sensitive as people think.

FYI all- this deal is back up! At least, I was able to snag a 5# bag for $12.99.
Paid an extra $2.00 for faster shipping, still a great deal!
Also, got two packs of their new Cali yeast- why not?

Well... my order has shipped! I was really expecting them to cancel it. Morebeer rocks!
Anyways, will be here tommorrow. Along with 2 packs of their new Cali dry yeast. Hopefully the heat doesn't dry 'em too bad.

Back