Northeast coast beer supply companies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millstreetales

Reaction score
Hi,
I've been brewing for quite a few years now, and have always bought my ingredients and supplies at Midwest, but I'm really getting hammered on shipping. Anyone know of a quality mail order house that is closer to my home in very northern NY, directly below Ottawa, CA.? Hoping to save a bit on shipping.
Thanks!

Morebeer is in Pittsburgh now. I just ordered a bunch of ingredients and shipping was free. Worth a look I think.

Second on morebeer and the Free shipping over $59.... ohh..On.. a side note i just order about 30 lbs of grain from them and was just checking the shipping label out of boredom and it said 3 lbs shipped...Well played more beer.....Well played:D

I wish there was a way to pick it up from there. Still takes 2-3 days to travel 10 miles.

Morebeer as previously mentioned is good. Keystone Hombrew (in East PA) has really good selection and ships fast, but the shipping is a little pricey.

Back