North Lake Tahoe Beer Bar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i4ourgot

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone traveling through Truckee or Kings Beach California should come and check out Mellow Fellow. They have a really awesome selection of beers. Everything from sours to tripple IPAs

Not sure if your serious or not, but its actually touching both states. The two bars are on the California side of Lake Tahoe

Gotta look at that map again. It looked beautiful from 60,000 feet. Then you can really see how it's an ancient crater.

Definitely time to break the map out. Most of Tahoe's shoreline is in California. :)

60,000 feet? Were you in a returning space capsule?

We were flying back to Hopkins from LAX when I saw it. Beautifull site. SoCal looked like one big sand bar from that altitude.

I need to remember that comparison.

We spend a week of summer up in Tahoe every year never seen Mello Fello.

Edit: Wait is that the pub near the California and Nevada state line at the point into Crystal Bay?

That's where one of them is the other one is in Downtown Truckee.
I need to remember that comparison.

We spend a week of summer up in Tahoe every year never seen Mello Fello.

Edit: Wait is that the pub near the California and Nevada state line at the point into Crystal Bay?

It'd be interesting to see where it did go if one was ever generated. I wonder what kinda fishin is to be had there? Lake trout?

Back