Normally Open Contact Block needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellzey

Reaction score
NOTE: I didn't want to post this in the regular HBT classifieds since Electric Brewing is such a small segment of this forum and I didn't want it to get lost.

Does anyone have an extra Normally Open switch contact block for the back of the push button and rotary switches that Kal uses that they could send me?

IMG_1172.jpg

I had one bad NO switch module and had to replace it with my only extra one I had. I want to hook up my E-stop, but don't have any left.

I have about 8 NC switch modules. If you need one or more of them, I'd gladly ship them back in return

I don't feel like 'buying" one and paying minimum shipping from Pioneer. Or waiting for 10 days for China.

I can also send you a few bucks via Paypal for the effort.

You'd just need to stick it in a padded envelope and place it in regular mail.

Thanks,

Karl
Orlando, FL

If you're near a Grainger and need one ASAP you can pick it up there. They run about $18.
Here's the LINK

There's also a US based ebay seller that you can get it from for $9 shipped.

If I had any extras I'd send you one though.

Thanks. I may just order the one from China. I'm waiting for my HERMS coil to come back from being coiled and I pet it will be here about the same time.

Plus this isn't an essential item.

I just sent an email to the owner of Auber Instruments to congratulate him on the good job of supporting us, the brew community.

I firmly believe this vendor is looking out for our interests and trying his best to support us in our mission.

Cheers!

Those kind of switch blocks are used in aerial lift equipment. (Scissor lifts, boom lifts ect.) United Rentals, Sunbelt I would think may have them in stock.

I just sent an email to the owner of Auber Instruments to congratulate him on the good job of supporting us, the brew community.

I firmly believe this vendor is looking out for our interests and trying his best to support us in our mission.

Cheers!

Yes, he does support all of us and is constantly adding to his inventory! He has even shipped a bunch out to me while I am deployed half way around the world.

Back