Nooooob

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzuki98

Reaction score
Brand new to this side of beer. Before I was just a drinker, now I hope to make something beautiful! I've been reading books for about a month and hope to start my very first batch before the end of Dec. 11'

There is alot of good information here and I will definately be putting it to use.

Thanks to all in advance for all the questions I will be having in the future!

Welcome from Nelsonville. I'm pretty new to the game too. Ive done 4 batches so far and have become obsessed. This forum is the best thing ever for someone new. You WILL have many questions starting out, and every one i have had has been answered within a little research on this site. Good luck!

Welcome from Dayton, good luck with your first brew. Suggestion - go with something that you can use an ale yeast with. A lager may turn out bad if you don't have the greatest temperature controls.

thanks for all the welcome guys....Havent started brewing yet. I'm still reading books, magazines, youtube, internet, etc. etc..At least I have bought most of the equipment to get started!

Back