Noob from N.E. Ohio (Cortland)!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ness

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals! One of my realtives got me into this. Since we've started a brew club of sorts. He helped me do my first batch of porter a couple weeks ago. The following Saturday my buddy and I did his first batch of Belgium Tripel. Next weekend it will be my dad and I doing his first batch of American Red Ale. Off and running! I can't get over how much info. is on this forum! This place rocks!:tank:

Glad you found it! After finding alot of my early questions answered here via google searches, I had to join too and only wish I had joined llong, long ago.

Welcome!

Welcome to the boards! Glad we have another Ohio brewer online. Kinda jealous about your location though. I'm a big muskie fisherman and love both Mosquito and Pymatuning out your way. Best of luck with your future brews!

That cousin of yours must be a real class act. Most likely devilishly handsome, as well. Wait, did you say cousin? Darn it! Welcome to the boards anyway.

whats up buddy , that cousin of yours is a class act but Im the one thats devilishly handsome

Back