non alacholic beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agsensi

Reaction score
Is there a way to do this have a friend that loves beer but is alargic to alchol

It is possible, but it takes a lot more work. From what I remember it takes another boil of the beer before bottling to evaporate the alcohol. A simple search on google/bing will have the info you're looking for.

I was just talking to a friend of mine who requested some NA because his doctors think his alcohol consumption causes seizures.
Regardless of the correctness of these medical practitioners, my research has led me to the assumption that boiling beer after it has fermented will rid the beer of its alcohol content.

What I did not find an answer for, however, is carbonation. I am not a kegger, so Force carving is not an option. I believe that some yeast added to the boiled and cooled beer in addition to the priming sugar would cause carbonation.

However, I am speculating, for I have not found much info on this subject.

nukinfuts29 said:
http://***********/stories/article/indices/43-low-alcohol-brewing/265-brew-a-great-non-alcoholic-beer

Like this post thanks may try it

I was just talking to a friend of mine who requested some NA because his doctors think his alcohol consumption causes seizures.
Regardless of the correctness of these medical practitioners, my research has led me to the assumption that boiling beer after it has fermented will rid the beer of its alcohol content.

What I did not find an answer for, however, is carbonation. I am not a kegger, so Force carving is not an option. I believe that some yeast added to the boiled and cooled beer in addition to the priming sugar would cause carbonation.

However, I am speculating, for I have not found much info on this subject.

I was thinking using this method as well but hat last bit of fermentation will bring the abv to about 0.5% to carb the brew. Just a heads up. Not much but still a little.

Back