No question but I made beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benpen

Reaction score
Wow so its 3:45 and i just got in from work and popped open a bottle of my first batch of brew. Its been bottled since last Wednesday (week and a day) but to my suprise it actually taste like beer, looks like beer, and has beer characteristics. Its a Continental Light Ale (True Brew Kit) It is a little funny tasting but i'm guessing that is what you guys call green beer? Anyways i'll let the rest hang out down in the basement and drink another next week. Well my beer is almost gone and i'm ready for bed so happy drinking and have a good weekend. Oh yeah before i forget i'm also pumped about the weekend cause i'm brewing my 2nd batch its going to be a wheat beer and i've been thinking about adding some oranges!

Later
Ben:D

Congratulations on your first brew. Make sure you save a few of them and try them when they've had some weeks to condition.:mug:

Cool!! I havn't been brewing long myself, so I certainly remember that first pint of HB. The title of the thread explains my sentiments too. IT'S BEER!! That was a great feeling. :D

Back