No kegged beer for me this weekend.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fusorfodder

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So, my kegerator is just about ready. I ordered a two faucet tower with perlicks and all the odds and ends. I went with one of the conversion kits from kegconnection.com. I also decided I needed to get a couple of picnic faucets with disconnects since I'll be taking some homebrew to a party in april. I picked those up from AHB. Both packages arrived today. Both packages had the wrong thing in them. Kegconnection sent me a single faucet tower, and I can't hook it up since I'll have to return it. AHB ended up sending me pin-lock disconnects on the picnic taps so I can't even use those as a backup until the new tower arrives. Accidents happen, sure, and AHB handled their goof promptly and have already shipped the replacement. Still waiting on kegconnection though to get back in touch with me though :(

Welcome to the world of obscure product codes and lots of crap that looks near identical. It took me 3 shipments from midwest to get the right ball lock beer connections

This is why I spend the extra buck or two at my LHBS. The prices may be better online, but waiting around for packages and trying to deal with returns across 5 states isn't the most fun in the world.

Back