No Clue Kolsch Label... Tell me what you think!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony_Lopez

Reaction score
So I downloaded a Plugin from Adobe Exchange that is made for beer labels... I posted it last week on this forum. Anyhow, this is what I came up with.

nocluekolsch.jpg

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?event=extensionDetail&extid=1041969

You will need WinRar to open this up. Its essentially a sample label that this guy made, however he saved all Adobe layer formats and seperate layers for each addition to the label. This allows you to change just about anything you want. The only thing with this label that I linked is that I cannot find the Fonts that he used on it. I downloaded Font Folio 11 and it was not included in the Adobe Library.

I like it, except the k's look like r's. Now everytime I read it I hear Astro's voice in the background.:cross:

Ya i was going for an old style German font for this one... I'm going to try another font tonight... This one has already been altered a bit, so once im completely done I'll post the finished label....

The "Brewery" looks like "Brewern" It drives me nuts...

Back