no carbination

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brmdavis

Reaction score
I have no carbination in a batch i bottled 8 days ago. This one is my est. 25th batch of which i split into two batches and i may not have split the priming sugar 50/50. I've never had a batch not carbinate by this point. My question is, if i just set it aside and come back to it in 3 months, will it be get some legs? At what point has a beer gotten to it's maximum carb stage? I've drank beer from previous brews @ 3 days and 9 months w/ the same carb level (although better flavour in the older one) so is this flat beer always going to be flat or should I be more patient?

Thanks beer buds, I've gotten my monies worth out of this site over the past couple weeks :rockin:

Assuming it's conditioning at the appropriate temps, I would wait for another week or two. If you didn't get your priming sugar equally distributed, be prepared for gushing or even bottle bombs in the 1/2 that got all the sugar. You can use carb drops or a little more sugar to the bottles that still aren't primed after a month or so.

Latest posts

Back