NNJ/NJ Winter Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoMarky

Reaction score
**UPDATE** Our order is shipping tomorrow and is scheduled to be delivered to Anchor Rent All on Wednesday, December 8th.

Delivery site will be to Anchor Rent All (On Rte 17N, Upper Saddle River, NJ)

Check the spreadsheet below for your order total. Everything added up so I didn't check each individual order for accuracy, so you might want to check your own and make sure I calculated everything correctly.

My paypal is [email protected]

If you use a verified bank account to send payment there aren't any fees. If you are going to pay with a credit card, paypal charges a fee. Please make sure you check the box that says "Include fees with this payment" or something along those lines, other wise it comes out of the money you are sending.

As soon as everyone's payment is in we will be able to schedule the delivery.

If anyone wants a copy of the invoice, PM me with your email address.

Capture2.jpg

Depending on delivery location:

1 FB Pilsner, 1 TF Marris Otter

I am home everyday if you decide to do a residential delivery and want it to be in the Mid Hudson Valley.

Depending on delivery we are looking again around 10 bags give or take.

as the others, it depends on delivery location, but if its not to far,

1 FB pilsner, 1 best malt vienna, 1 cmc 2row

and i dont know if we want to deal with hops, but if we decide to, i would be in for 1pound chinook, columbus, and 1 NB

There are some possibilities for a delivery site being worked out, should know for sure within a day or two. I'll edit the original post when a site is chosen.

Hope I can get in on this too!

1x CM 2-Row
1x TF Marris Otter
1x TF Golden Promise
1x FB Pilsner

Thanks,
Sam Scott

edit: As for delivery location, Poughkeepsie would be about as far north as I could go.

I've got someone looking into Upper Saddle River and I'm looking into Pearl River. There's also a possibility of Newburgh through guys at West Point, but I've never been in on one with them.

Id be in if delivery/pickup was near newburgh or westpoint.

i can mule up to 10sacks to the poughkeepsie area if anyone needs.

Id be in if delivery/pickup was near newburgh or westpoint.

i can mule up to 10sacks to the poughkeepsie area if anyone needs.

If the delivery is made in Pearl River or Upper Saddle River, or almost anywhere for that matter, I can always pickup for individuals who are farther upstate. I live in Highland Falls, right next to West Point.

If the delivery is made in Pearl River or Upper Saddle River, or almost anywhere for that matter, I can always pickup for individuals who are farther upstate. I live in Highland Falls, right next to West Point.

Ken I talked to my brother today and he said we could use his place again in Upper Saddle River again.

upper saddle river works for me also,

i dont mnd keeping an excel spreadsheet again of who wants what and the prices, unless someone else rather do it

That is much appreciated! Highland falls is doable for me, NJ is not.

Thanks frogman, Anchor worked well the last time you set that us up for it.

Bkov, I still have a copy of the spreadsheet you made for the last one I can re-use.

Would anyone want to split a sack of Vienna?

Put me in for:
1 sack Thomas Fawcett Marris Otter
1 sack Best Vienna
1 sack CMC 2-Row
1 sack Best Pilsen
Thanks!

Anytime. I just have to give my brother a heads up the week before so he can make sure he's there that day.

I'm in for
1 sack Best Vienna
1 sack Best Munich(I might be interested in splitting this with someone)
2 sack CMC 2-Row

Assuming Romel can mule 3 sacks to highland falls im in for:

1 sack CMC 2-Row
1 sack Best Pilsen

Please replace my original order with this one. thanks

Anyone up for doing a spreadsheet? I'm still in for the two bags I posted earlier, will need to figure out how to get all the way up there on pick-up day (or "days" hopefully)..

I could mule a couple of bags back down to Middlesex county if need be.

Anytime. I just have to give my brother a heads up the week before so he can make sure he's there that day.

I'm in for
1 sack Best Vienna
1 sack Best Munich(I might be interested in splitting this with someone)
2 sack CMC 2-Row

Anyone interested in splitting a sack of munich?

Talk to Frogman.

trying to get the order ready, its around 10 for us give or take a few. shooting to send over the info shortly. thanks

Anyone up for doing a spreadsheet? I'm still in for the two bags I posted earlier, will need to figure out how to get all the way up there on pick-up day (or "days" hopefully)..

I could mule a couple of bags back down to Middlesex county if need be.

I'll get the spreadsheet going once all the orders are in. The last time we got delivery to Anchor it was on a Wednesday or Thursday, and the owner just asked we had our bags gone by Sunday. Once we get the order together we can figure that part out for certain.

Josh and I are looking for:

7 bags of CMC 2 Row
1 bag of G&P flaked rice
1 bag of G&P flaked corn

wont have email for a few days but keep us posted.
thanks again!

Back