NJ Charity Bottle Share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has been the best event ever.

rmJR6N6.jpg

All the Edward I can drink...thanks to people I can't recall your username for the DB Huna and Rare pours, both awesome.

Thanks to OsLovesBeer for everything.

rmJR6N6.jpg

All the Edward I can drink...thanks to people I can't recall your username for the DB Huna and Rare pours, both awesome.

Timmush was the Rare, forgot who the DB Huna was, but it was awesome!
Big thanks to Os for setting this up!!

GREAT TIME!
Os thanks for all the work you put into this. I just feel bad for all of the beer that we never got to.
Hope you raised a ton of cash.
Loved the Mexican Cake, Double Barrel Hunahpus, Mother Funker, Duck Duck Gooze. And I am glad the Rare was as good as I hoped it was.
Now off to Untappd to try to remember all of the beer.

already a lot of talk about a next one... have to figure out logistics, but I just want to chill for a bit before I get that started again.

Great job os. Its always good having fun while doing a good deed. Great seeing everybody, meeting new people and its always great seeing the optimistic benz08.

Thanks to Os and everyone at Van Gogh's Ear It was an amazing event, Thanks for Tim for opening Rare that was insane and Jake for a taste of the Double Barrel Huna. I know I can't wait for the next bottle share.

Great event. So many beers consumed and forgotten never to make it to untappd. I have a suggestion for a location for the next one. Eros Cafe in Rutherford. They have a specific party room that's a little more open and could hold a few more charity donatin peeps. They also have on site parking that isn't limited to 2 hours, though we did find a commuter lot a few blocks away that allowed up to 12 hours. And its about a block from a train station. Also the food was delicious. Great event. Can't wait for the next.

An underrated part of this event was the fact that it was sized correctly for the room. You could move around and actually carry on a conversation without shouting *while* the band was playing. A loud joint is fun for a couple hours, but it gets tough yelling for 4+. Fortunately that wasn't an issue here. Well done.

great picture. thanks for putting that together Gene. Some missing bottles, but for the most part, a great representation.
I remember having Hunahpus (2 years and the double barrel) and mexican cake or maybe I was just dreaming about those.

Last edited:
great picture. thanks for putting that together Gene. Some missing bottles, but for the most part, a great representation.
Yeah, that's everything that made it to the bar at the end of the night - I think at least a few special bottles got brought home empty so they didn't make the photo.

Def 13 and 14 huna and there were multiple cakes. One of the unlabeled was the permasmile I brought.

rmJR6N6.jpg

just found out about this and the glass. any shot that any are still kicking around or are there any for trade? not sure how i missed this

My roommate decided to use my glass this weekend and broke it. grumblegrumble

Back