TalkBeer Charity Bottle Share 2016: Saturday, June 4th in Union, NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anywhere nearby that sells these mythical taylor ham sandwiches?

Stop by New York City Bagels on rt22 in Union. Get it on a bagel. Great base before drinking

no. but you can probably get a porkroll sandwich there ;). you can ask augiecarton if you need any more clarification...

no. but you can probably get a porkroll sandwich there ;). you can ask augiecarton if you need any more clarification...

you-get-the-hell-out.gif

couple tix available... anyone interested?

Shoot me a text, we can figure it out later. I try not to venture into jersey alone....

516-286-2677

If either os or gene could save me a glass.
It would make a sad man happy.
Serious let me know if anyway possible.

Then dog feels

No I really want to know where the afterparty is since you have enough beer for all of us just with the kegs. Also are there any in person tickets left at van goghs? Trying to talk a friend into coming.

No I really want to know where the afterparty is since you have enough beer for all of us just with the kegs. Also are there any in person tickets left at van goghs? Trying to talk a friend into coming.

yep... check Sarah's post on the FB event page. She should be able to add them to the list. Get it done by 11:30am please

How difficult is it to get a cab from the location to NJ transit? I'm an old man and use an outdated phone that I can't use uber on.

How difficult is it to get a cab from the location to NJ transit? I'm an old man and use an outdated phone that I can't use uber on.
NJT bus 52 goes both ways from right near the cafe to right near the Union train station, so you may not even need a cab. Otherwise, the number for Union Checker cab service is (908) 315-7194.

IMG_1247.JPG

Latest posts

Back