NJ Charity Bottle Share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks augiecarton
10374867_518854334910397_318605820516371085_n.jpg

Those wax-top Carton growlers are looking pretty nice !

I'll probably open one or two of the Shipwrecks and the rest will be part of the general raffle... trying to figure out how much per ticket to ask for...

the Weyerbacher box is actually a mixed case with 4 different 6-packs... with as much beer as there is, I'm thinking of also doing the 6-packs as part of the raffle...

thoughts?

I'll probably open one or two of the Shipwrecks and the rest will be part of the general raffle... trying to figure out how much per ticket to ask for...

the Weyerbacher box is actually a mixed case with 4 different 6-packs... with as much beer as there is, I'm thinking of also doing the 6-packs as part of the raffle...

thoughts?

I mean if people are feeling extra charitable? Not slamming Weyerbacher, just their stuff is readily available in NJ

I picked two bottles I'm very excited to open. One has a pink label and one has no label at all.

Os will there be fridges or coolers on hand? I have to imagine my stuff is gonna get warm in the 90 minutes it takes for me to get from Brooklyn to Union

What are the raffle ticket prices? I'd like to make sure I have a good amount of cash.

so Rob Keyes can't go =[ he was nice enough to give the ticket to my friend Brian, let me know if you need his full name or whatever. see you guys tomorrow!

If it's silent, how do we know who wins?

I look in the bucket before the day is over and see who was the highest bidder and announce it.

so Rob Keyes can't go =[ he was nice enough to give the ticket to my friend Brian, let me know if you need his full name or whatever. see you guys tomorrow!

he sent me a PM. got it, thanks!

Game time. Up drinking a Gose to prepare myself for this afternoon. Catching the train up outta Trenton. See ya guys at 12:30.

Latest posts

Back