NHL is back

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the risk of being called a traitor again, I hope it is Detroit paired against Ottawa and Cleary scores the winning goal in game number 7.
If Detriot don't make it....GO SENS.

mumbles something about damn separatist maritimer's... ;)

Yes, I know. You're just bitter about Bettmen's anti small market team stance.

You know if the league cared more about where it's heart came from and not just maximizing profits on large markets.. There'd be a team in the Maritimes, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.

Probably some hockey hardcore small city America teams too, but I'm not proficient about those markets.

What do expect when the league hired an NBA marketer/commissioner to run hockey??!! JackAss! If Gary had his way, the nets would be 10 feet across and defencemen would be banned. Oh and goalies would have to face the net not the shot. There'd be one period of hockey and 60 minutes of "shootouts".

Dennys Fine Consumptibles said:
mumbles something about damn separatist maritimer's... ;)

Moi?....LOL.

Yes, I know. You're just bitter about Bettmen's anti small market team stance.

Could care less, LOL. we had a AHL farm team and couldn't keep the profits up for them. We have the QJMH now. Still good hockey.

You know if the league cared more about where it's heart came from and not just maximizing profits on large markets.. There'd be a team in the Maritimes, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.

This is true!

Probably some hockey hardcore small city America teams too, but I'm not proficient about those markets.

What do expect when the league hired an NBA marketer/commissioner to run hockey??!! JackAss! If Gary had his way, the nets would be 10 feet across and defencemen would be banned. Oh and goalies would have to face the net not the shot. There'd be one period of hockey and 60 minutes of "shootouts".

Can't argue with this.:mug:

Go Ducks......Ducks In Three......
OK, I'm a fair weather fan, but can you blame me. I heard that the Cup winner has not come from the west coast since 1920 something. I live in Orange County and I can't watch the game because it's on some weird channel I don't get. How about.....Ducks in Four.

Back