NHC Finals - Scores

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Braufessor

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey -

Just checking in regard to accessing scores on from NHC Finals on the competition software page. I have checked, and mine are not posted. I have heard that some brewers have been able to access theirs...... Just wondering, if you had beers in the Finals at NHC, can you see your scores? Wondering if it is just me, or if some are posted and others are not yet.

Thanks.

**** Got an answer to my question on another forum - scores are getting entered by hand, so some are in and some are not at this point. Just in case others are wondering too.

Good to know. I'll keep an eye out for mine. Got myself a silver in category 18.

Good to know. I'll keep an eye out for mine. Got myself a silver in category 18.

That is awesome - congrats. Hope to join you as a medal winner someday........Unfortunately I got skunked on my 3 entries. Curious if I was close (as far as can be told by scores/mini BOS) or not. Gives me something to shoot for next year!

Thanks! It was my only entry to make it past the 1st round, but it was my lowest scoring beer. Go figure. First time entering into NHC and I was thrilled just to make it to the finals.

Thanks! It was my only entry to make it past the 1st round, but it was my lowest scoring beer. Go figure. First time entering into NHC and I was thrilled just to make it to the finals.

I was there nd clapped loudly for you and WZZ!!

Back