next great american brewer????????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I'm not crazy about the whole Goose Island/Anheuser Busch/macro backing. I wondered where homebrewing was going since it seems to be getting so popular. But, more power to those that enter.

the stuff about brewing looks interesting. the stuff about running a business and marketing looks boring as hell.

over all, the whole thing looks like a long-format advertisement for goose island.

It is going to be just as cheesy as the next great american resuarant or next chef. I'm excited to watch it though. Anything beer, I say.

The video was removed, but I get the idea of what it's about from the comments. You know, I used to joke with my wife about a reality show like this, and it always ends up with comments like:
"So what, they film them standing around a bucket watching an airlock bubble?"
"Who wants to watch them make beer if you can't even taste it?" (I would...I do :p)
"The show would only be interesting if all the beer nerds got drunk and fought each other." (probably would happen)

Back