"Newly wed game" questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Deathweed

Reaction score
My wife is trying to put together something similar to the "newly wed game" as an activity for a meeting we have this month. The target audience is veterinary students and their spouses/significant others. I know there are some very creative people out there, so if anyone has any ideas to try and help out, please share!

I will try to post the questions we come up with for some tweaking/comments as we come up with them.

Here are a couple of the questions we have come up with so far, please critique!

µ When your spouse says hey sweetie, they are most likely talking to
o You
o The pet
o Food in general

µ Your spouse would state that they would rather take embryology again than
o Smell the morning breath
o Speak to the in-laws
o …I liked embryology

µ If your spouse was not in Vet school they would most likely be
o Still in some other school so they never have to join the real world
o Looking for the number of that truck driving school
o Living in a van down by the river

We did that for a Halloween party years ago. The Spookly-Wed Game. I was Bob Eubanks, and we gave away little prizes. It was fun! Damned if I can remember any of the Q's though.

BTW the best question I ever saw on the real newlywed game was:

In your neighborhood -remember this is your nieghborhood- does the sun rise in the East or West?

Some dumb bimbo said West. When her husband came on and said East, she started hitting him and berating him complete with curse words that had to be bleeped out. Of course Eubanks was goading her the whole way. It was awesome. :ban:

Back