Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinhorn97062

Reaction score
Hi all. I’m a long time lurker, but decided to join in and plug in.

My name’s Charlie and I’m from Temecula, CA. I brew quite a bit of beer, and currently have a ~10.5% Impy Stout and a 6.5% Belgian style Saison bottled. I have a 7% American Stout, fermented with Achouffe yeast in the ferm fridge, and a 7% Pilsner/Pac Jade SMaSH waiting to be bottled.

A few days ago, I snagged some yeast from a 4pack of Pranqster, and stepped it up a couple times to a 1.8L starter thats spinning away as I type. I’ll be using it to make a Tripel this weekend.

Anyway- just wanted to say hello and let ya’ll know what I’ve got in the works.

Hi all. I’m a long time lurker, but decided to join in and plug in.

My name’s Charlie and I’m from Temecula, CA. I brew quite a bit of beer, and currently have a ~10.5% Impy Stout and a 6.5% Belgian style Saison bottled. I have a 7% American Stout, fermented with Achouffe yeast in the ferm fridge, and a 7% Pilsner/Pac Jade SMaSH waiting to be bottled.

A few days ago, I snagged some yeast from a 4pack of Pranqster, and stepped it up a couple times to a 1.8L starter thats spinning away as I type. I’ll be using it to make a Tripel this weekend.

Anyway- just wanted to say hello and let ya’ll know what I’ve got in the works.
Welcome Charlie,
I am pretty new to this app too. I've been brewing for about 5 years now down here in Escondido. It sounds like you brew some good beers. I have a Chocolate Coconut Porter on tap right now, some bottled Witt, Vienna Lager and a Pale Ale in the fermenter.

Back