newbie from Silverton OR.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JABrewery

Reaction score
hi everyone at HBT.
just wanted to say thanks for the support and i'm looking forward to spending sometime here.
I've brewed a box IPA that i got from a local HB store. learned a lot from just that first batch it didn't really turn out. thankfully i found this place you guys have helped me out tremendously on my second batch.
anyways looking forward to HBT and posting some of my creations.
cheers
Tim

Greetings from down the road in Gladstone!

Welcome to HBT and the obsession!

Where are you buying your supplies?

Brew heaven in Salem. Its small but the guy who runs it is pretty nice and knowledgeable. Also seems pretty reasonably priced.

Brew heaven in Salem. Its small but the guy who runs it is pretty nice and knowledgeable. Also seems pretty reasonably priced.

I have not visited that store but I have read some good reviews, of course it probably helps that it is closer to you than Portland area shops. Well, if you ever have any questions or anything like that I am not too far away!

Good luck and keep us updated on your future brewing exploits!

KevinW said:
I have not visited that store but I have read some good reviews, of course it probably helps that it is closer to you than Portland area shops. Well, if you ever have any questions or anything like that I am not too far away!

Good luck and keep us updated on your future brewing exploits!

yeah I really would like to go visit the stores up in Portland I'm sure they have a better selection then homebrew heaven but its still nice having a store so close and I don't have to order everything offline.
That's ill keep you in mind if I have any questions.
Cheers

Hi fellow Portland area brewers - Lake Oswego here. I'm new to both HB and this forum.

Currently have a liquid extract amber in secondary and going to all-grain this weekend for a extra bitter British ale - shooting for a Bass Ale taste. Crossing my fingers!

Back