New to Home brewing and HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nookuler

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm pretty new to home brewing and extremely new to HBT. I still haven't done my first batch, gonna wait until Saturday to make my first batch so I have all the time in the world to not mess anything up. I'm pretty excited since I've wanted to do this since I had my first taste of home brewed beer. I'm sure I'll have questions, since I've never done anything like this. For my first batch I bought a Brewer's Best kit (HopNog 2010), hopefully it'll turn out somewhat consumable. If anyone has any advice I am more that willing to learn from all of you experts out there.

First things first, read a lot of stuff on here. I'm still a noob, but I've learned a LOT of info on here in the last month. Read through the stickies in this forum first, you will probably avoid many mistakes that way. Other than that, welcome and don't be daunted by the process of brewing, it is really easy!

Back