New to forum - Bedford, MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flairman

Reaction score
Benn lurking for a while. Lots of great stuff here and the information has saved my butt more than once. Figured it was time to make myself known.

My name is Dave and I live 15 miles outside of Boston. There are 3 things I love and they are Beer, BBQ and Boats. My wife might take objection to the fact that she does not appear in the list however she loves Beer and Boats as much as I do.

You name it and I have tried to smoke it. Last Thanksgiving in addition to turkey we had a smoked duck and of course we were tipping a bunch of good home brew.

My 3rd. batch for 2010 has been in the primary for a week. It is a Belgium style wheat beer. Batch 1, a Brown Ale, is in bottles and batch 2, an Oktoberfest style, is going in bottles later today.

Welcome from Revere, MA.
When you said "You name it and I have tried to smoke it," at first I wasn't aware that you meant BBQ until I read further. LOL

Welcome from Revere, MA.
When you said "You name it and I have tried to smoke it," at first I wasn't aware that you meant BBQ until I read further. LOL

I tried that once when I was drunk. My stash ended up in the wort and the hops in the bong ... :confused:

Back