New to Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codfather

Reaction score
Hi all,

Ive just moved up to B.C from Washington state. I was wondering if anyone new any good Canadian websites to buy malt from, or any good shops to buy ingredients etc from. Im living on salt spring island, but its easy to get to Vancouver. Any info would be great.

Cheers!

beergrains.com
great service, and good specialty malts selection. They are out of Ontario and you might be waiting a bit longer for your stuff.
Hopdawgs.ca
Great hops selection and ships quick. In your area too!
These are the 2 I've used up here.
Cheers eh?

Try gambrinus malting corporation. They're located in the okanagan but I know they sell to an LHBS in New Westminster. Hmmmm, for that matter, try calling Dan's (beermaking.ca) in Vancouver or Barley's home brewing in New West to see if they can hook you up with bags.

TrueNorthBrewSupply.com is in Chilliwack, BC, and they ship nationwide. Huge selection of ingredients. Most people in the lowermainland receive their order next day. To the Islands might be an extra day.

Back