New to brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24ChainsDG

Reaction score
So I have been wanting to learn the art of brewing for a LOOOONG time know and think that it is time to take the plunge and just go for it. I have the luck of being able to inherent a fair amount of gear from a fellow Disc Golfer as well as have him mentor me on my first couple batches.
I hope to be up and running within the next month with a corny keg setup and eventually build a at home bar with a couple tap's for my brews.

Aim high, start low right.....

-Gabe

It is always good to have friends.. Now I will be paying for this gear and I believe that most of what I will need shall be included. please let me know if this sounds like a good start.
-Wort Chiller
-3 X 5gal (I assume carboys)
-1 X 6gal (again I assume carboy)
-6 X Corny Kegs Ball type with parts
-o2 infuser (??)
-1 2 liter flask (?)
-multiple airlocks (3 pieces ?)
-Bottles and Caps
-Ceramic tap and tray
-co2 party dispenser

Once I get the gear home I will post a photo, Maybe that will help with figuring out if I got all the "Goods" but after pricing out what this would cost online I am Very grateful to get this at a friendly discount. thanks in advance as I will be posting and reading for month to come as I learn this craft.

Simple pleasures in life

24Flyer.jpg

Wifey made me a cabinet

ForumRunner_20130112_203530.jpg

My first at bat. Rivers bend nut brown ale

ForumRunner_20130112_203548.jpg

Any one else brewing on there weber? Gas hook up from the house means no running out at the last minute

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130112_203759.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130112_203759.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 20
Back