New to brewing here in ND.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosco

Reaction score
I am new to brewing and have only helped my buddy a few times but I am starting to really like it. I was turned onto this site by him and I plan on doing a lot of research so I can figure out what is going on. I can't wait to learn from you guys and start brewing on my own some day. On a side note I am big into smoking meat so what could be better then brewing and smoking meat.

Get your first batch going soon. It really isn't that hard, seeing as you've already helped out. Why don't you smoke some of your own malt and use that in your batch?

I am new to brewing and have only helped my buddy a few times but I am starting to really like it. I was turned onto this site by him and I plan on doing a lot of research so I can figure out what is going on. I can't wait to learn from you guys and start brewing on my own some day. On a side note I am big into smoking meat so what could be better then brewing and smoking meat.

tomorrow i'll be brewing a belgian strong dark and an english bitter, and smoking a brisket :D

I don't have any equipment yet but I have a batch going at his house now that we are going to bottle for me.

Back