New Stainless Tri Clover connection part from Jaybird

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all. Another HBT inspired product for the Bru Gear kettles. Had a member here ask if we could solve a problem for him and this is what we came up with. This is for the upper connection so he can install a sparge system IN the kettle. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Tri-Clover-Pipe-Connect-1.5-Inch-x-1.5-Inch.html

We are also doing these in 2" as well.

If you have any tri clover problems that need a solution please don't hesitate to PM me.

Cheers
Jay

2732-Tri-Clover-Pipe-Connect-1.5-Inch-x-1.5-Inch.jpg

2732-1-Tri-Clover-Pipe-Connect-1.5-Inch-x-1.5-Inch2.jpg

HOLY COW BATMAN! Well I am headed to the fab shop today to build a BOATLOAD of these. They are selling VERY, VERY well. Not sure if its you guys or not. But if so, a BIG thank you!

Good call on the spray ball @jddevinn I think a lot are going to breweries using them for just that.

Cheers
Jay

HOLY COW BATMAN! Well I am headed to the fab shop today to build a BOATLOAD of these. They are selling VERY, VERY well. Not sure if its you guys or not. But if so, a BIG thank you!

Good call on the spray ball @jddevinn I think a lot are going to breweries using them for just that.

Cheers
Jay

I would have bought one for cleaning if I hadn't already made something up. Probably spent more on threaded parts then these are selling for!

I would have bought one for cleaning if I hadn't already made something up. Probably spent more on threaded parts then these are selling for!

I'm actually going to grab one of these for my "odd ball" conical that has a 1" TC instead of a 3". I thought I had made an adapter for this one but haven't cleaned it for a while.... realized over the weekend when I went to clean (and couldn't find adapter and looked through my pictures) the adapter I "made" for the odd ball fermenter was to connect the spray nozzle with hose to the pump and dangle through the opening surrounded by syranrap :tank:

I'm actually going to grab one of these for my "odd ball" conical that has a 1" TC instead of a 3". I thought I had made an adapter for this one but haven't cleaned it for a while.... realized over the weekend when I went to clean (and couldn't find adapter and looked through my pictures) the adapter I "made" for the odd ball fermenter was to connect the spray nozzle with hose to the pump and dangle through the opening surrounded by syranrap :tank:

Not exactly sure if you're the one that put the last order in but we just sold 9 of these bad boys on 1 order. If it was you..Let's see what are you doing with them? I want to see some picts.

Cheers
Jay

Can you post a pic of how this is used? I can't visualize how its intended to work.

You bet. I'll get one taken today and post it up. A basic rundown is you install this through your ferrule on your kettle so you can attach threaded things to the inside. and still have tri clover attachment on the outside.

Cheers
Jay

I cannot believe we have only offered these for a few months now. We are selling these all over the world right now. I assume there are other uses I didn't even think about.

Post up a few picts guys I want to see what you are doing with them in your kettles.

Cheers
Jay

Latest posts

Back