NEW Product Launch - Bottom Draining Kettles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@SpikeBrewing What's the measurement from foot to foot for the 15 gallon vessel? I couldn't find this on the mechanical drawings on your site.

I brew on top of a large digital scale, I use this to calculate volume throughout the brew day. I want to make sure this will fit on the scale without any feet hanging off the side.

Good question. I don't have that info but if you drop Support a ticket or chat they would be able to measure for you.

https://spikebrewing.freshdesk.com/support/solutions

I can help with that. You'd need a 12" square platform

1668473278440.png

I'm browsing the tank page on @SpikeBrewing 's website - is there a list of everything that comes with the product? Unless I'm missing something I'm not sure what's all included.

I'm looking at the boil kettle, hoping to piece together what I need to purchase, and what I can repurpose with what I already have.

My assumption would be:
  • Kettle
  • Lid
  • Bottom Drain Pipe
Leaving separate purchases of valves, pick up tubes, accessories, tri clamp gaskets and clamps.

Is there anything else included if I just bought the Boil Kettle straight up?

For reference, my goal is to upgrade my eBIAB kettle, swap out my Spike Kettle (all npt fittings) for the Tank.

From my order, I got the kettle, lid, bottom drain pipe, 1 TC clamp, 1 TC gasket included with the kettle. It does NOT include the TC valve, gasket, and clamp for the end of the drain pipe. There is a Tank BK specific dip tube you'd likely want as well for your application.

Looks like your recent sale cleaned out the Tank supply. Any guess when they’ll be back in stock (20 gallon)?

You mentioned the sale was to make room for new products…should I wait to see what those are before buying a Tank!? ;):cool:

Looks like your recent sale cleaned out the Tank supply. Any guess when they’ll be back in stock (20 gallon)?

You mentioned the sale was to make room for new products…should I wait to see what those are before buying a Tank!? ;):cool:
I don’t know off hand but our Customer Support team might have the date.

New products are Mill, Glycol Chiler and Solo upgrade.

Back