New newbie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyGingerman

Reaction score
I'm just a broke 20 year old who wants to get drunk without going bankrupt, also I'm from Jordan you can drink at 18 here so don't worry

If you can obtain the ingredients needed to brew, at a decent price, and homebrewing is legal in your country, it can be a very good hobby.

Mind, most of us homebrewers brew because we like the process of brewing and fermenting, drinking good beer, or beer that's different from what we can buy, etc.

We may like getting a little buzz while drinking, but usually NOT to get drunk.

If you can obtain the ingredients needed to brew, at a decent price, and homebrewing is legal in your country, it can be a very good hobby.

Mind, most of us homebrewers brew because we like the process of brewing and fermenting, drinking good beer, or beer that's different from what we can buy, etc.

We may like getting a little buzz while drinking, but usually NOT to get drunk

I agree 100%

Considering that I give away about a quarter of the beer I brew and rarely give away any of the beer I buy, I'm quite confident that homebrewing doesn't save me any money at all and probably is actually costing me a decent chuck of change.

Latest posts

Back