Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,
My name is Tanya. I live in Buffalo NY. I'm a custom framer and in my spare time i make art of all forms. One of those arts is wine making. I've been making wild wines for about 3 years now. I am in love with making them. Nothing makes me happier than to check my bubbling concoctions, taste as I go. I love sharing my passion with others. I delight in showing friends the flavor options available in my wine rack for tasting. I love watching their expressions as they try things they never thought possible in wine.
I'm ready to branch out further into experimentation of flavors and thought joining a forum could inspire me further and aid if I had any questions.

Ok my favorite experience was when I got a good friend of mine to try my "carrot cake" wine. I made it on a whim and it is still one of my favorites to this day. He would look at my racks when visiting and pick out what he wanted to try. So one day I made the pick before he even arrived. I had it chilled and poured into the glasses. He tasted it and tried to guess. He got the spice put couldnt name the carrot, when I showed him the bottle he was in his belief. That experience has led me to get more adventurous with my flavors. My other strange flavors are butterfly pea flower tea, christmas orange, spearmint and potato, ginger and blood orange, and I'm currently working on a cocoa nib and Concord grape wine that I can not wait to drink.

Back