Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NextEndeavor

Reaction score
Hello, just joined looking to learn from this group. I’ve been messing with homebrew about 3 years; 9 extracts and now three all grain 5 gallon batches. Been lucky, all very drinkable. Of course some better than others. My recently kegged Scottish ale is the best so far. That one was done in a cold garage when 10 degrees outside. I have two homemade chillers, one froze that day plus there was ice all over the garage floor so likely won’t be brewing when that cold again. Currently have an Irish Red with about 10% rye in the primary fermenter. Next brew TBD but wanting to do an IPA for my three adult boys who crave hops. Oh ya, planted a couple hops bines last spring. Weren’t suppose to produce in first year but harvested over a gallon of them that all got tossed into a Moctoberfest the same day we picked’m. Who knows what that style ended up as but I’m doing it again!

Welcome to the community! Great people here and willing to help with any questions you may have. You will learn a lot on this forum!

Lots of luck with your future brews!

John

Welcome to the forum, from Minnesota!

Looks like you're off to a great start. Having made 12 brews that all turned out good--that's not luck. You're doing something right.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back