Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpalme

Reaction score
Just signed up today, have started home brewing recently after my wife bought me one of those kits.....loved it, and will keep brewing. Picked up some corney kegs (soda) along with a Co2 tank (20lb) at no cost so now I'm looking forward to some kegging.

Located in the St. Louis area and will be joining the local brew club there this next Thursday at the meeting.

Douglas

WELCOME..fair warning.. I started 2+ years ago with a 2 liter soda bottle and a balloon.. I now have a dedicated shed...12 corney kegs.. 2 -20 pound co2 tanks and regulators... a temp controlled room for fermenting... more carboys and miscellaneous stuff than I care to count.. a kegerator etc etc etc.....All this to say it is addicting.. it is a blast...and it requires a spouse who loves you ....a lot lol.

Thanks guys, appreciate the welcomes. I figure this hobby cannot be anymore expensive than my day job (Professional photographer), but then again knowing me I could be totally wrong.

I know the 4 corney kegs were a coup, but I guess I shouldn't tell you that I'm getting another 6 for free in about three weeks LOL

Welcome home,maggot brain. Ok,ok...it's a blast from one on the OG. But this is that sort of addiction full of emotional greif & fullfilment.
And the cost per bottle is astounding compared to commercial. My BuckIPA,for instance,costs 57c per bottle to produce. So momma should be happy with that aspect of it. I was a photographer for my fil's printing business when I was young. Learned a lot from him. After a day of photo shoots,a home brew with some good food is all too welcome. I really hope you enjoy this site. Lots of help from good folks here! :mug:

Back