New member, long time stealer of homebrewtalk ideas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been brewing for about 15 years now. I'm an all-grain brewer with a DIY HERMS system that has been heavily influenced by forums on homebrewtalk as well as the electric brewery (http://www.theelectricbrewery.com). I'm hoping to share a few of the methods/approaches that have worked for me to make great beer without breaking the bank in hopes of"giving back" to the homebrewtalk community that has helped me for so many years.

In general, my philosophy on what separates great beer from good beer is water chemistry and I've devoted the last several years trying to learn as much as I can (albeit with limited time).

I look forward to contributing and hope that it helps somebody to make better beer, save some money, or to just enjoy the craft a little more.

Cheers!
Dave

Hi all,

I've been brewing for about 15 years now. I'm an all-grain brewer with a DIY HERMS system that has been heavily influenced by forums on homebrewtalk as well as the electric brewery (http://www.theelectricbrewery.com). I'm hoping to share a few of the methods/approaches that have worked for me to make great beer without breaking the bank in hopes of"giving back" to the homebrewtalk community that has helped me for so many years.

In general, my philosophy on what separates great beer from good beer is water chemistry and I've devoted the last several years trying to learn as much as I can (albeit with limited time).

I look forward to contributing and hope that it helps somebody to make better beer, save some money, or to just enjoy the craft a little more.

Cheers!
Dave
Welcome to HomeBrewTalk. Looking forward to you sharing your experiences. Love the bit of humor in your member name.

Brew on :mug:

The water analysis report from my provider is Greek to me. Definitely hoping to glean some water chemistry knowledge from you in the future. Cheers!

Back