New Joke thread. Let's keep it reasonable

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many Freudians does it take to screw in a lightbulb? It takes two, one to screw in the lightbulb, and one to hold the peni-, fathe-, LADDER!

Why do Marx and Engels drink herbal tea? Because proper tea is theft.

What’s the difference between an etymologist, and an entomologist? An etymologist knows the difference.

The masochist said to the sadist “hit me” and the sadist said “no”.

Descartes walks into a bar. “Beer?” asks the barman. “I think not” replies Rene, who disappears.

Descartes walks into a bar. “Beer?” asks the barman. “I think not” replies Rene, who disappears.

Reminds me of one of the best jokes I've ever heard/read, thanks to Reddit.

Never teach philosophy to prostitutes. That's putting Descartes before the whores.

A couple more puns to add:

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

I wasn't sure about my beard at first... then it grew on me.

I once saw a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.

Last year someone started writing jokes on the office whiteboard. It was filled up about three times before we stopped. Some that I remember...

What do you do when you break your foot?
Call a toe truck.

When light is bad, it goes to prism.

You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think.

Two Nazis walk into a BAR...

Dad moron and baby moron are standing at the edge of a cliff. Dad moron falls off. Why didn't the baby?
It was a little more on.

A pirate walks into a bar. He's got a steering wheel sticking out of his zipper. The bartender asked about it, and the pirate says " Arrgh, it's driving me nuts"

A rope walks into a bar. The bartender tells it he doesn't serve rope. The rope goes outside, ties himself into a square knot and frays his ends before going back inside. The bartender says "Aren't you that rope I just threw out?"
"Nope, 'fraid not."

Two electrons sitting at a bar when one turns to the other. "I think I just lost an electron."
"Are you sure?"
"Yup, I'm positive."

Two guys walk into a bar. The third one ducks.

A guy walks into a bar and says "Ow!"

A blonde walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender asks "Anheuser Busche?" She replies "Just fine, now how about that beer?"

A couple e. coli bacteria go behind the bar. The bartender twls them they can't be back there. They say "it's ok, we're staff"

A bartender makes an announcement. "If you can drink 30 pints in 30 minutes, it's free!"
O'Malley hears this, gets up and walks out. Forty minutes later he walks back up and tells the bartender he'll accept the challenge. The bartender pours pint after pint, and O'Malley puts them all away. The bartender says "Wow, that's impressive! I've never seen anyone drink all thirty! But tell me, I saw you leave when I announced it. Where did you go?"
"I had to go to Jack's Bar down the street to see if I could do it first."

A guy goes out and gets trashed, vomits all over his shirt, then goes home around 2am. Stumbling and banging into everything on his way to bed, he awakens his wife who sees the state he's in. Furious, she yells, "If you ever come home drunk like this again it's over! We are getting a divorce!"

A couple weeks later, the guy gets trashed and vomits on his shirt again. He exclaims to his buddy, "Oh no! My wife's going to see the vomit and know I was drunk, and then she'll divorce me!" His buddy says, "Just put a $20 bill in the front pocket of the shirt and tell her 'some guy at the bar puked on my shirt and gave me $20 to pay for it'." So he does, and heads home. He stumbles in and his wife wakes up, exclaims, "You're wasted again and puked on yourself - it's over!" The guy slurs, "No wait! Check the front pocket!" After pulling out $40 from his pocket, the wife asks, "What's this?" He replies, "That's $20 from the guy at the bar who puked on my shirt." She retorts, "But there's $40 here..." He explains, "Oh yeah, the other $20 is from the guy who **** my pants."

Grammar jokes.

A woman walks into a bar. "What'll you have?" asks the bartender. "An entendre," she says. "And make it a double." So he gives it to her.

A subject and a verb had a disagreement in a bar and one of them pull a gun.

A bar was walked in to by the passive voice.

A woman was outside pulling weeds on a hot summer day when her husband walked up and asked her what they were having for dinner.

Irritated by the thought of him sitting in the air conditioned house while she laboured away on the weeds, she snapped, "I can't believe you're asking me about supper right now! Pretend I'm out of town, go inside and make dinner yourself!"

So he went back in the house and fixed himself a big steak, potatoes, garlic bread, and a tall beer.

His wife walked in just about the time he was finishing up and asked, "Where's my dinner?"

"Huh? I thought you were out of town."

Guy walks into a bar and orders half a dozen shots of whiskey. The bartender pours them, and watches as the guy driving inks them all one after another. "Hey man" he says, "you shouldn't be ink like that."
"You'd drink like this too if you had what I have."
"Oh? What do you have?"
"About two dollars"

Why did michael Jackson like to shop at Kmart?

Because little boys pants were half off....

You mean like "Pee Wee's Dry-cleaning?" Where the sign says "Drop your pants and jacket off"? That is also a play on words, "jacket" having a double meaning...

Hey, did you ever wonder why scuba divers fall backwards off the boat?

Cause if they fell forward, they'd still be in the boat!

Latest posts

Back