new in colorado

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danbyes

Reaction score
Hi there. My name is Dan, and Im an alco....wait, different kind of intro...

take 2

Hi, my name is Dan and Im new to the homebrewing thing. I started a little while back, like 12 years or so, but never had time for it (for those of you looking at my profile and thinking, "12 years ago? he was only 16..." yup, easier than getting a fake ID). So now, Im older, and arguably wiser, and want to learn the finer points and focus on making good beer, rather than focusing on alcohol content ;) Anyway, I was so interested in learning more, that I was in (how do you say it) my LHBS... and saw a "part time help wanted" sign, and jumped at the chance and have already doubled my knowledge in the one day Ive worked there. Ive been cruising this forum for a few days now and I really like what Ive found (like the Boondock Stout). Anyhow, HI ALL!

Dan

I'm lost on the metaphors too...maybe something with beer bread...I dunno. Anyway, soaking up is the plan. Those guys have been doing it forever. One dude just spent a small fortune on some equipment, like 7k...BAD A**!

Latest posts

Back