New In Bama

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmgreczyn

Reaction score
Hey All,

I just finally registered on here, after reading all sorts of stuff over the past few weeks. I'm a law student in Alabama, and I've been homebrewing for almost exactly two years now. I currently have a couple of browns and a mead going in primaries, and am waiting for two other browns (a pecan brown and a pecan-peach brown) to finish carbonation (I bottled about a week ago, and used carb tabs for the first time).

In any event, I just wanted to introduce myself.

Cheers.

Welcome to HBT.
A law student huh? I think I have a couple good lawyer jokes, but I'll wait and let someone else break you in first.

although it seems like i've heard every lawyer joke ever created, i realize daily that there is a never ending supply of them. it is good though, folks wouldn't spend so much time trying to be creative if they didn't like us so much (at least, that's what i keep telling myself).

Welcome from a fellow Crimson Tider. I have been brewing since October and have a whopping three batches bottled with another two fermenting. I hardly ever have to post here since most all my questions have already been asked and answered by someone. Enjoy all the good information and good beer that comes of it. Roll Tide Roll. By the way, do you have any batches getting ready to go for the sugar bowl?

Back