New home brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manicmike

Reaction score
Hello im Michael,

Im new to this site and new to home brewing (this is my first post btw) already i can see its very enjoyable and addictive to make your own beer :)

Im from Perth Australia, and i curruntly have a Coppers Mexican kit brewing (using brew inhancer 2) its been about 5 days and all seems well. id just like to say this site has helped me alot.. so thanks ;)

My next batch will be a Coopers Canadian blode kit and im gonna use 600 grams of the Brew enhancer 1 and 500 grams of the Malt extra to make 23 litres.

Mm pretty sure ive got the basics figured out soo hopefully i wont be asking many silly repetative questions :)

Welcome to the hobby. Take great advantage of HBT. I learned tonnes here and my beer has improved exponentially!

By the way, make sure you leave your beer in the primary for up to 3 or 4 weeks before bottling.

B

Thanks Man ;)

I did plan on fermenting the Coopers Mexican for about a further week before bottleling :) however if your suggest that i leave it for longer then i'll do that haha

Back